Pages

Nov 19, 2009

Good news

Dear colleagues and friends,

I feel excited having got this message (below). It is incredible.
You know that I participated at Virtual Round Table Conference last week, and after the conference there was a Raffle,  which I also took part in. All the participants were provided with the numbers before the conference started. I never had a dream to get such a prize! It sounds Fantastic for me. I always visited the OUP site but never could afford to buy the test. 
I can't stop but feel excited a lot. It is the second time in my life that Fortune favours me. The first one was last year when I was awarded with a scholarship to participate at  WorldCALL 2008 in Japan. I couldn't believe when I got a confirmation. And all in all, I am grateful to the wonderful community of Webheads. I would never learned so much from them as I have learned. I invite all of those who haven't still joined this community, to join it. You will nerver feel alone when you are in. It is a big and very friendly multicultiral family.





oxfordenglishtesting.com





Dear Nina Lyulkun,

Congratulations! You have won a free trial of the website. You are now invited to try out the online placement and practice tests, and the Learning Management System at any time that suits you. Start now, or later, it's up to you.

When you are ready
  1. Click the Register button and fill in the Registration Form.
  2. Check your Inbox for an automated email confirming your registration.
  3. Within 1 working day you'll receive another email letting you know your account is ready to use, plus a 10% promotional discount code and helpful tips on how to get started.
What's in your free trial?
  • 5 fully adaptive Oxford Online Placement Tests.
  • 5 free practice tests for each exam
    (KET, PET, FCE, CAE and IELTS).
  • Full use of the Learning Management System to assign tests, track progress and record results.
  • A special introductory offer. See the trial registration page for details.
We wish you successful online testing!

The Oxford English Testing team

7 comments:

Evelyn Izquierdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evelyn Izquierdo said...

Congratulations, Nina!!!! I am so proud of you. You are such an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking teacher that you deserve more than this prize; but of course, prizes like this one are always well appreciated. I know you will explore and learn a lot from the OUP testing environment. Please, share your thoughts and experience with us later. Congratulations again, dear. A huuuge hug from Caracas, Venezuela.
Eve

Nina Lyulkun said...

My dearest Eve,

You are so sweet to drop by this blog and leave such a wonderful comment. I can't stop amazing! I have a wonderful day today. So many good news and so many wonderful hear touching messages from the dearest friends.
I will definitely let you all know how it will go at OUP website.

{{{{BIG HUG}}}}
Nina

Serhiy said...

Our honorable and dear colleague, Nina Ananievna!

Please, accept the DIM and mine congratulations with the event! You are worth acquiring this right and prize!
We hope that this opportunity will contribute a lot into your teaching skills and will give you lots of possibilities for improving your methodics of distance and independent English learning,
We are really proud of you! Keep on investigating new fields in online foreign languages learning!
Serhiy Kustovsky

Mary Di Mónaco said...

Dear Nina,

I'm so happy for you! I'm sure the prize couldn't have gone to better hands.

Hugs from Argentina,
Mary

Nina Lyulkun said...

Dear Sergey,

I feel really happy to realize you have stopped by and read all the information about online activities. I do hope you and the rest of our collegues from Buisness Foreign Languages Chair will take their precious time to join the wonderful community to get a chance to participate in online endevours like I did the last week. It was really amazing and rather challenging.

Thanks again and stay happy and successful,
N.A.

Nina Lyulkun said...

Dearest Mary,

It so nice to hear from you. I am grateful to you for the warm words left here. You are so kind taking your time to visit this blog.
I appreciate it very much.

Beijos from Ukraine,
Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...