Pages

Apr 15, 2011

Digital Storytelling for Developing Writing Skills



This workshop was scheduled for the XYI TESOL-Ukraine Convention and run in two ways: Nina Lyulkun online in the virtual class WiZiQ and Ruslana Shamanska on-site.
In spite of we faced a great problem with the Internet connection, we thought a way out of this difficulty: Ruslana offered to use Skype (as it was only that worked on my side). Ruslana demonstrated half of my presentation and then started her own on-site.
Thank goodness, connection was recovered and I connected to WIZIQ on the last minutes scheduled.
I am very much obliged to Olena Franchuk for joining me in the class and we run a very short session in WiZiQ. I am not sure if it was perfect, but we managed to do that!
I hope next time will be more successful.
Below is a shot from the Typewith.me activity. Click on the picture to see it in original size.Or click this Video to watch this activity in progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I myself plan to follow a tesol course, but still wonder what kind of tesol course I should choose. my friends suggested me to take Tesol course in Bali to get the pleasure and inconvenience while learning, coz Bali is full of interesting places to visit. They said that I should visit http://www.tesolindo.com to get a high quality tesol course.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...